Impossible is possible

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-10 13:31:20

WST
administrator
Website

Introduce yourself

Well, let me start.

I am WST, also known as sylabulus. My real name is Ilya Averkov, so it’s quite obvious (for those who are familiar with Russian names) that I am from Russia. However, my activity in an Indonesian online IT community makes me visit Jakarta (which is actually large as hell) sometimes, and I even dream of living there.

Now I live in a small village near Maykop and work in that city. My work consists of web programming and team collaboration management. It’s not an easy job, mainly because I seem to be the most IT skilled in my company and have to do really a lot, but I like it anyway. It’s better than my previous job, because of a few people who really bothered me in previous company.

I’m still a newbie in TASing, and have experience only with Sonic games. My favorite character is Amy, because I decided to advance with a not very popular character since the very beginning in TASing. I love Amy’s ability to spin dash through almost anything in Amy@S2 and Amy@S3K.

Here is one of my runs for your interest.

Sonic the EDGEhog has been obsoleted by Amy the LTEhog ©

#2 2012-10-10 13:58:01

feeuzz22
administrator

Re: Introduce yourself

I am feeuzz, or feeuzz22, or mdjlrst. My real name is David. I'm french and live in Reunion island (a french department). You may think that I'm an adult, no, I'm 17 (and now you say "Oh!", lol). I'm a student in engineering, so, my work consist in... learn.

I live in a small town called "Saint Leu".

I'm a BIG sonic fan, I've played a lot of his games, for example, currently I'm playing "sonic generation" (on ps3). I play sonic since my 4th. I think I know all I have to know (exept some glitches and zips) about the genesis versions of the game.
And my favorite character is "Sonic", (Sonic 3 version).

And here is one of my runs (one Zone only):

Last edited by feeuzz22 (2012-10-13 08:19:33)

Sonic is the fastest thing alive, and Hyper Sonic is the fastest thing.

#3 2012-10-10 14:24:49

Qwerty

I am Qwerty, some people call me NaturelLorenzo, yes, my name is Lorenzo. I am born in holland, i'm actually 18 years old (on youtube i am 20 tongue).
I am a expert/professional Sonic TAS player, but sometimes i get some help of friends and other TASers. I am also TASing Mario and many more platformers.
I am living in Rotterdam (not Almere or Amsterdam), my whole life i'm living in Rotterdam.
I am TASing Sonic Games like 4/5 years and my favorite character in Sonic is Knuckles or (Knuckles+Sonic, Knuckles+Tails and Knuckles+Amy).
Knuckles is very awesome to TAS, that's all i wanna say.

Greetz Qwerty

My anger don't like you

#4 2012-10-10 15:25:38

LTRP

My name is David; also known as LTRP by many people.  I'm currently 17 years old (Almost 18).
My first ever game I ever played was Sonic The Hedgehog 2.  I have been playing Sonic since I was 3 (So for about 15 years now)
I live in Canada, eh?

Sometimes, I like to lay on the ground and pretend I am a carrot.

#5 2013-07-28 18:45:21

s3kglitches

Hi I'm Jan, I live in Czech republic (so called the "heart of europe"), in a 50-thousand-inhabitants city. I'm just 16, I started to play sonic on Megadrive first time, I played Sonic 3 still again and again till I became a really good speedrunner in it. I started to "TAS" about 2 years ago and I like the most Sonic 3 and Sonic 2 and Knuckles, I like knuckles very much (Sonic 3 version).

I dont use lua scripts and I don't often use camhack.
I am working on a S3K hack at the moment. With an utility called SonED2.

#6 2013-08-10 06:45:41

Joseph

hi my name  is joseph i live in the us i became A TASer about for a month a my favorite character is sonic and yes im a sonic fan big_smile

Board footer