Impossible is possible

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-08 10:57:13

WST
administrator
Website

What is your favorite trick/glitch?

The subject.

As for me, I adore spindashing through objects. It’s one of the reasons making me love Amy — she is simply the best character for making this trick (but it’s possible for all other characters). I saw it first in some of Qwerty’s videos on youtube, and it’s my favorite trick since that time till now.

Sonic the EDGEhog has been obsoleted by Amy the LTEhog ©

#2 2012-10-08 11:39:42

feeuzz22
administrator

Re: What is your favorite trick/glitch?

I like spindashing through object too, I like to pass through walls, but i think, my favorite tricks is the "underflown zip", no matter how, for me it's the best!

Sonic is the fastest thing alive, and Hyper Sonic is the fastest thing.

#3 2012-10-09 20:25:03

WST
administrator
Website

Re: What is your favorite trick/glitch?

Yes, horizontal underflow trick is great, but many people do not like it, because it makes you skip most of the level...

I forgot to mention one more thing which impressed me a lot when I saw it the first time. It's spin dash dance from Sonikkustar's TAS of Sonic 2. Current TAS by Aglar features spin dash dance too (requested by me, btw), but I strongly prefer previous version. However, Aglar made stunning level endings (after breaking capsules).

It's worth to notice that such wonderful tricks are present in other runs by Sonikkustar, for example, in his run of Streets of Rage, making it one of my favorite non-Sonic runs, together with Mortal Combat glitchfest from mkTAScommunity and Mega Man & Bass "100 CDs" run from Sparky and parrot14green. Lol, looks like it's worth to make a separate thread "your favorite non-Sonic TAS" smile

Sonic the EDGEhog has been obsoleted by Amy the LTEhog ©

Board footer