Impossible is possible

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-07 10:50:56

WST
administrator
Website

YSTC free services

You can get anything from this list:

1. Web hosting for your website or blog with nearly infinite disk space username.ystc.ru
2. E-mail box username@ystc.ru
3. Jabber/XMPP address username@ystc.ru

Just inform me if you need it by PM on TASvideos forum or by sending me an e-mail.

Sonic the EDGEhog has been obsoleted by Amy the LTEhog ©

#2 2013-08-01 08:13:31

WST
administrator
Website

Re: YSTC free services

It’s a pity, but recently I’ve been kicked off from the IT community where I spent years of my life and took the processing powers for hosting websites like this one. It’s quite a big problem, because it’s enough to say that my websites consume about 1T monthly traffic and consume about 50–100G of disk space (I haven’t checked, yet), and I could easilly host tens or even hundreds websites like, for example, TASvideos. Obviously, this problem affects YSTC.

Very soon I’ll have to order a VPS or dedicated server myself. I’ll keep you informed, guys.

#3 2013-08-02 21:36:09

WST
administrator
Website

Okay running at the new place now…

#4 2013-08-06 17:20:41

WST
administrator
Website

Guys, I need some feedback from you. The site has just moved to a new server, which is a lot slower than previous one (many times). So I’d like to get some feedback from you, please tell me if you feel comfortable with the current website responsivity. Because I’m using a very slow 3G connection, any website is opening slowly from me, and I’d like to know if it’s just my connection, or the website actually opens slowly… smile

Sorry for having deleted your messages, they were off topic. Please choose the right topic next time (we already have a separate topic for the battles).

#5 2013-08-07 07:32:00

feeuzz22
administrator

It's a little bit slower for me but not signafically. Just some frames to be picky tongue

Sonic is the fastest thing alive, and Hyper Sonic is the fastest thing.

Board footer